Corona times 2020 -- 19. Golf has started for some, and flights are on, for sure there will be more surprises!!


I wrote in my blog -01 on Covid: "As Corona became worldwide news, we, my golfing friends, took it lightly.
 I feel a golf course is still the safest place to be in.
But experts see it differently and we are locked out!" 


'The powers that are' allowed golf courses to be opened again from Today. 
However the aged, that is 65+ have been shut out from the golf course.
The god of statistics seems to be unrelentingly against us senior citizens. 
Those who are healthy, thanks to god, could be allowed to play.
Hopefully it will stop us from becoming a problem for our family and the country! 

Even the flights are open from today. .
Luckily there is no ban on my age-group traveling!
Our Hon. Minister, 67 years, took a flight from Delhi today. 
Hurrah for him,  MP from my constituency. 
I am not jealous.

One thing is for sure, the Covid curve is not getting flattened, 
and the economy is getting beaten. 
The government needs a lot of money to feed the poor. 
Kick start the economy.
Industries must find labor to run their factories. 
If the scared labor doesn't want to come back to work.
They also need to be looked after, they are equally scared as any!

There are ideas and ideas, Intelligent and Wise. 
Crooked or silly  in these confusing times.
There are many idealists talking about going back to nature, 
do only organic farming and so on. 
 All this needs time and organisation.
I was wondering if the 1%, who I am told, who  own  70% wealth of India, 
in the meantime, would volunteer to take care of the cashless and jobless!
I know my wish looks silly. 

 I remember a story of a king asking his citizens
to donate just one jug of milk for his morning pooja and such.
He kept a huge vessel in front of the palace for collecting this.
Lo and behold, he discovered in the morning that the vessel was full of water.
All his clever people thought of the same thing. 
'My one jug of water will not make a difference.'
After all we are still in the same Kaliyug!

Here is one I received from Adi! Who perhaps read my mind!
The alternatives suggested are mind-boggling!
Please listen to this long video and decide!

https://youtu.be/W-yNh2ivmxE











Comments

Unknown said…
That king was Akbar the Moghul Emperor. It was Birbal who suggested that a huge container be kept overnight to collect milk.
Others say it was Krishnadeva rays and Tenali Ramakrishna,
Think of this. On the very day USA count of the dead due to corona crossed 100,000, Trump went off to play golf ! Not one word of empathy to the grieving families.

Popular Posts