Corona Times 2020.... 34. Chandramouli, my friend, wants me to change the subject.

 Suggest you blog on what makes Bengaluru so loved by almost every body who are or become Bengalurians.- in spite of the usual hassles. (Was  surely loved, is it still true?)

 Examples : 
The origin and the popularity of peanuts we enjoy;  about“ Congress, Hurigalu and Masala Dose".
Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, Kadlekai Parishe and Karaga. Classical music concerts during Ramnavmi, icons of Bangalore cricket and wildly popular doctors. Eg.,Dr Parthsarathy!
Olde Kempegowda’s streets, Balepete, Aralepete, Chikpete and other Petes, the famous Avenue road.
Origin, growth of KR Market, Russel market, and Olden days of MG road.

Abandon worldometer & its predictions Etc. Start Bengalurometer.

Good idea! There are many stories on these subjects. I could research or ask for contributions from others! I did blog about Bangalore after my return 11 years ago! But many said my ramblers were more of 'grumblers' and said enough

There is more to blog about! How did this pensioners paradise, and a students idyll turn into what it is now? Not all are happy!

 Chandramouli and I know each other since childhood! We both went out of Bengaluru to work, and our roots here are deep. I returned to live in Bengaluru after 46 years and he lives in the USA now, but visits Bengaluru every year. By right he should be writing about Bengaluru!

I used to take street pictures, my favorite hobby! I would love to continue, but I am stuck on the roof top at the moment.

Bangalore skyline from my roof top.


Nice to see a old style bungalow!

Water tanks dominate



Sunsets are wonderful


A rare tree for perch on.

Birds adapt to the skyline


Golf courses are nice for birds

My life-line and obsession

A dug-up road is a permanent thing!

A regular monsoon feature. Trees topple!
Surprisingly their disposal is super efficient.

Where else can we see every type of Vehicle
 in one spot?

Is there a special privilege on the roads
for  government vehicles??

Free water is nice!
 Notice the chilies put to dry!


Comments

Unknown said…
Very good pictures and great rambling!😊
Krishnan said…
Pictures say it all!

Popular Posts